Well now folks it has been quite some time since I’ve posted anything in regards to the dating world. Rest assured I am working on a few things that will leave you all entertained. The reason for my absence is because of a few things:
1) Drama between a few of my close friends that I am knee deep in the middle off. (Just another reason as to why I really don’t want to get married!)
2) The lack of a dating life (I decided to take a looooooooooooooong break from dating) It’s not you, its me! Well actually it is YOU!
3) The holidays are approaching. (I really don’t want to have to buy a present for you, but if you want to buy a present for me then go right ahead)
4) I’ve got to work on my update for the past year which has normally been through facebook. This year I’m doing it through my blog. You know a questionnaire about what I’ve been up to the last year. I’m searching long and hard for the perfect “survey”.
5) It’s football season! The Raiders are currently in FIRST PLACE. I’m living and breathing everything that has to do with all that is Silver & Black. (Ohhhh and the Chargers suck again!!! Imagine that…..All is right in the world of football at this point….lmfao)
6) And lastly…..I just haven’t felt inspired to write about much as of late (no it’s not because I’m depressed or anything like that. It’s just because life takes over and I haven’t had the time to sit down and let my fingers do the talking.)
I’m sure many of you have been waiting on pins and needles for my next post. I do have a few things in the works that I need to write about. Although they are dating related topics they don’t include me. They will be about things I hear from my friends. Stay tuned for what is next. I will probably be renaming my page since its not really about my dating life anymore. (I’m currently accepting new titles for my blog.)
At this point I think I’m going to take myself out of the dating game all together. Delete all of my profiles from the different dating sites I am on. The only one I haven’t tried as of yet is “Eharmony”. I may have to give that one a try at some point. Perhaps all of the psychological bullshit it has will weed out the crazy ones. Then again I like a little crazy. I like to play with fire and apparently fire likes to play with me.
Just wait patiently my friends. I will get to it eventually. I hate letting all of you down.
Until Next Time,